Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Neutral Look

I never do neutral looks ever. You'll always catch me with either bright and bold looks or rich jewel tones,I also never wear black eyeshadow either,pretty funny considering of how i always have worn black and listened to metal.ah well:) I like colour.

Anyway,so onto the photographic evidence!

Eyeshadow Base from high voltage cosmetics
Lid-Paradise City(Purplish brown with gold fine glitter)
Crease-Sixx-orangish golden colour
Higlight-Feel The Heat-Matte cream colour
Eyebrows-Dark Brunette Eyebrow powder
Lips-Lip Candy In Ripped Fishnet









Everything I used is from High Voltage Cosmetics,which can be found here.

http://www.highvoltagecosmetics.com

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love the strong lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks! I'd like to see you do a nuetral look as well:-P
    I think it'd be interesting,oh btw I have new screw on top jars that i carry now:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!
    That's awesome!

    I did do a neutral look recently, but I just feel like I looked like I was trying to cover up a black eye :P

    ReplyDelete