Monday, December 21, 2009

Bright Look + Nails

I totally forgot about this AMAZING nail polish from NYX called "Asphalt"
I found this at perfumania in Gurnee Mills Mall.I am honestly not a fan of NYX in general but they make some amazing nail polishes.
I Also do not enjoy paying $5.00 for a nail polish but oh well I did anyway.
This colour is very sheer when it is applied alone,but when applied over black or a dark blue Polish its amazing,here's the photographic evidence if you don't believe me!
It has multi dimensional glitter in it!



Now onto the FOTD

Eye Shadow base From High Voltage Cosmetics
Water Line-Feel The Heat Applied Wet
Lash line-Black In Black Creame eyeshadow
Inner Corner to middle of Lid-Blue Suede shoes
Outer V-Hey Angel
Crease-Glass Slipper
Highlight-Feel The Heat
Lashes-Sephora brand
Mascara-Estee Lauder
Eyebrows-Brunette and Med brunette powder


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the eyes! I used to have the polish, too, but gave it to a friend who was obsessed :)

    ReplyDelete